이 곳에는 6개의 작고 각각 매우 다른 구역이 있다: 바로슈(Baroche), 오떼 아즈와(Haute Ajoie; 뷔르 고원지대와 함께), 바쓰 알렌느(Basse Allaine), 방들린(Vendline), 뀌바트(Coeuvate) 및 아즈와의 심장부에 있는 포랭트루이(Porrentruy) 구역. 각각의 특징 및 전통을 가지고 있는 작은 구역 모두 아즈와의 풍부한 문화를 발견할 수 있도록 한다.
The landscape of Ajoie, defined by fertile soil and vineyards, is especially popular with hikers and bicyclists. Or even multiple-day rides with a horse-drawn carriage let you extensively explore the area. Known also as the “vineyard of the Jura Mountains,” the area is also home to the rare trees of the Damassine plum (used for brandy distillation).
- Old Town and Castle - Historic town crowned by a castle that was for 200 years the residence of the prince-bishops of Basel, in Pruntrut (Porrentruy).
- Botanical Garden – The over 200-year-old garden harbors over 80 varieties of roses and more than 180 kinds of Iris, in Pruntrut (Porrentruy).
- The ponds at Bonfol – the protected ponds offer peace and quiet (Bonfol).
- Grottoes and Prehistoric Park – Experience up close the evolution of the animal kingdom from the fish to the dinosaur. (Réclère).
- St. Martin’s Festival and Marin’s Market – The festivities celebrate the end of the work in the fields. Also represented are regional products, various crafts and customs as well as traditional pork dishes (November).