Here, seminar participants may expect stylish simplicity and attention to detail within a historical setting with modern comforts.
Well-lit seminar room with wooden floor plus a range of recessed areas suitable for group and individual work. Also available on request are larger rooms located outside the main building.
- Overnight stay in tastefully appointed rooms with shower/WC or bath/WC
- Delicious breakfast including fresh homemade bread and Swiss braided loaves
- Herbal tea, black tea and coffee during breaks
- Homemade cakes during the afternoon break
- Fruit basket
- Well-lit recessed areas suitable for group and individual work
- Parking at the Monte Lema cable railway (100 metres)
- Voucher for the Monte Lema cable railway (Valued at starting from CHF 5.– (CHF 5.00.–)*)
- Resort taxes (starting from CHF 4.– (CHF 4.00.–)*) and VAT
starting from CHF 80.–