연인을 위한 스위스 호텔The Romantik Hotel Margna can look back on an eventful past: built by the pâtissier Johann Josty, who had made his fortune in Berlin, it later passed into the ownership of the hotel and winter sports pioneer Johannes Badrutt, before being converted into a guest-house and finally in 1901 becoming the Hotel Margna.
It is located in the middle of the sheltered Sils plateau, in the picturesque Sils-Baselgia region, just ten minutes' drive from sophisticated St. Moritz.
Inspiring Meeting HotelsThe newly built exclusive seminar center on a total of 130 m2 combines functionality and inspiration. All seminar rooms have daylight and are surrounded by one of the most beautiful Engadine hotel gardens, ideal for working in groups. Beautiful sunny terrace for coffee breaks, several side events such as introductions to the golf sport on the private golf course. Excellent and varied cuisine.
- Introduction to golfing or golf tournament
- Glacier adventure with a hiking tour across the Morteratsch glacier
- Historic tour of the hotel with detailed information and wine tasting
- Cookery course in the kitchen of the hotel presenting specialities from Graubünden
- Winter hiking tour with dinner on an alp
- Taxi bob rides on the Olympia Bob Run in St. Moritz