First important touristic resort in the Gambarogno Riviera. The parish church of Saint Charles is located as a sentinel above the village and catches the eye for its magnificence and peculiarity. Enchanting view points on the homonymous plain, the lake and the gulf of Locarno. Worth considering the vast area of the Bolle di Magadino (Magadino Ponds); its ornithological importance has even gone beyond our borders the international Festival of organ music www.organ-festival.ch the parish church of Saint Charles with paintings by famous artists. The choir is decorated with an impressive fresco (the Crucifixion) by Richard Seewald The refined villa built in 1843 by the architect Giacomo Moraglia for the Ghisler family is an example of late Milanese neoclassicism.
Todas as notícias aqui contidas são fornecidas e atualizadas pelos escritórios de turismo locais. Dessa forma, Suíça Turismo não se responsabiliza pelo conteúdo.