The Red House, a gabled stairs structure with a large tower containing living quarters, is located in the Mitteldorf area of Vaduz.
The house gets its name from the dark-red colour the building has had since the middle of the 19th century. Documents show that work began on another construction on the same site several centuries earlier, before being abandoned in the 15th century. The Red House's many owners over the years include the St. Johann Monastery.
Since 1807 the building has been in the possession of the Rheinberger family. Egon Rheinberger - a famous painter, sculptor and architect from Liechtenstein - extended the Red House between 1902 and 1905.
Visitors to the Red House can only view it from the outside.
Todas as notícias aqui contidas são fornecidas e atualizadas pelos escritórios de turismo locais. Dessa forma, Suíça Turismo não se responsabiliza pelo conteúdo.