Dos Romanos a Botta

Leuk

Camping + Restaurant Bella-Tola

Camping + Restaurant Bella-Tola

The Romans called it Leuca Fortis – “strong Leuk” – and until the 19th century this was one of the ecclesiastical and cultural centres of the Valais. Defiant towers, castles and fine patrician houses bear witness to the former strength, self-confidence and determination of the community. The emblematic Bishop’s Castle (built 1254), town hall, late-gothic St. Stephen’s Church (with its romanesque tower and roman fi replace) and baroque Ringacker Chapel can be seen for miles around.

Mapa detalhado

Group Activities

Idioma:
de

Duration:
1/2 dia

Persons:
1 - 50

Cost:
Näo

Temporada:
Verão

Compartilhe conteúdo

Obrigado pela classificação
O Castelo do Bispo ("Bischofsschloss"), com sua cúpula de vidro projetada por Mario Botta, domina o cenário num solitário esplendor sobre o fundo do vale. O castelo, mencionado pela primeira vez num documento datado de 1254, era onde residiam os bispos durante o verão, sendo também uma câmara de tortura e prisão para bandidos e criminosos.

Selecione uma visão diferente para os seus resultados: