Near Geneva, in a green setting overlooking Lake Léman.Grande panoramic terrace, parking gartuit, free shuttle service. Conference center, banquet hall, 168 rooms, 8 suites, two restaurants, bar.
Constructed in 1886 on the River Rhone, the "Bâtiment des Forces Motrices" (BFM) former pumping station supplied the homes of Geneva with drinking water and the local industry with hydraulic power, as well as controlling the level of the lake. The building has been renovated into a warm, welcoming place where wood blends wonderfully with the metallic structures, completing the range of prestigious venues in Geneva city centre.
The vacation center is in a very attravtive location above Männedorf, away from traffic and noise. It offers a magnificient view over Lake Zürich and the mountains. Comfortable lounges and a beautiful sun terrace invite guests to stay and while away the time. keyword: monastery