Cathedral of the Assumption

Cathedral of the Assumption

The cathedral is a fitting symbol of the episcopal city of Chur. Somewhat plain from the outside, it impresses with its magnificent interior. mais

Loreto Chapel

Loreto Chapel

Fribourg is known to have many lovely chapels, the most famous of which the Loreto – from the terrace of which visitors have matchless over the Old...mais

Igreja da abadia do século XI

Igreja da abadia...

A igreja da abadia do século XI de Payerne é uma das mais importantes...mais

Colônia Walser de St. Martin no Vale Calfeisental

Colônia Walser de...

No início do século XIV, os Walsers livres começaram a se estabelecer no...mais

Cathedral of the Assumption

The cathedral is a fitting symbol of the episcopal city of Chur. Somewhat plain from the outside, it impresses with its magnificent interior.

The cathedral is a fitting symbol of the episcopal city of Chur. Somewhat plain from the outside, it impresses with its magnificent interior.

Loreto Chapel

Fribourg is known to have many lovely chapels, the most famous of which the Loreto – from the terrace of which visitors have matchless over the Old Town.

Fribourg is known to have many lovely chapels, the most famous of which the Loreto – from the terrace of which visitors have matchless over the Old Town.

Igreja da abadia do século XI

A igreja da abadia do século XI de Payerne é uma das mais importantes igrejas de estilo românico na Suíça, com seus espaços harmoniosos, trabalhos delicados e lindos murais.

The 11th-century abbey church of Payerne is one of the most important Romanesque churches in Switzerland, with its harmonious spaces, delicate stonework and fine murals. Together with the chapterhouse, it evokes the former splendour of the Cluniac priory. Close by is the intriguing town museum.

Colônia Walser de St. Martin no Vale Calfeisental

No início do século XIV, os Walsers livres começaram a se estabelecer no Vale Calfeisen. A igreja de São Martinho foi documentada pela primeira vez em 1432.

The free Walsers settled in the Calfeisen Valley as early as the 14th Century. The church of St. Martin was first mentioned in the annals of 1432.