No other place in the Engadine can boast so many hours of sunshine as Celerina. That the sun-drenched village shines in a special light is also due to the charming village center with its typical Engadine houses.
Thanks to innovative hotels there is always something going on in Celerina – a concert, a party, always small, but always well arranged and therefore attractive. Every August, the New-Orleans Jazz Scene meets here to indulge for three days in good old Jazz from New Orleans. But also visitors who seek peace and quiet will find it: on the plain with its spase forests in whose heart the Stazersee, a supremely romantic lake invites you to take a dip.
- Segantini-Museum - dedicated to the painter Giovanni Segantini who spent the final five years of his life in the Engadine
- Celerina New Orleans Jazz Festival – meeting ground of national and international Jazz luminaries (August)
- Cattle descent – Festive procession at the end of the Alpine summer (September)
- Christmas Market (December)
- Sinfonia Konzert – Music of the highest standard presented by the Engadin Symphony Orchestra (December)