The Hotel Krebs can look back on a history of more than 130 years. After extensive renovations, it has had a smart new look since May 2008.
Paying loving attention to detail, the architect succeeded in combining the traditional features with modern comforts.
The result is a stylish hotel with a very special atmosphere. And a lot of Swissness.
- - Radio in all rooms
- - Telephone in all rooms
- - T.V. in all rooms
- - Room with bathroom
- - Non-smoking hotel
- - Non-smoking rooms
- - Central location
- - Suitable for the handicapped
- - Historical building
- - Lift
- - Public restaurant
- - Open deck/garden restaurant
- - Non-smoking tables
- - Snack restaurant
- - Bar
- - Separate garage belonging to hotel
- - Separate parking spots belonging to establishment
- - Pets allowed
- - Meeting room
- - Reservations possible through travel agencies
- - Hikers
- - Near train station
- - Near bus stop
- - Member SHV
- - Wi-Fi available (free)
- - Internet access available in rooms (free)
In the center of Interlaken, main street, between the WEST train station and the post office.