At a privileged location above Locarno and surrounded by a Mediterranean park. In addition to five highly modern, air-conditioned seminar rooms for up to 180 people, the hotel's own grotto, the atmospheric vault “Affresco” with fireplace and ceiling frescoes, terrace in the garden and the hotel's “Hall” are available for MICE purposes. Four excellent in-house restaurants provide culinary diversity. Locarno, Lake Maggiore or the mountains are easy to reach and perfect for team activities.
- Hiking tours starting at the hotel, incl. mount Cardada; funicular stop at the hotel (in winter, activities in the snow are also possible)
- Golfing between palm trees (cooperation with the golf clubs of Ascona and Losone)
- Teatro Dimitri, the most famous clown of Switzerland
- Excursions by boat and water sports activities on Lago Maggiore
- Aperitif at the art museum „Ghisla Art Collection“
- Excursions and activities in the valleys of Maggia, Verzasca, and Centovalli