Picturesque landscapes surrounded by countless mountain peaks, more than 800 lakes, world-class events and great experiences, pleasurable moments and feelings of happiness, living traditions and visible customs: the Bernese Oberland is one of Switzerland's most diverse regions.
- Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe: Europe's highest railway station at 3,454 m above sea level
- Culinary highlights: 1,455 Gault&Millau points in the Bern-Bernese Oberland region
- Big Pintenfritz: Europe's longest toboggan run covering a distance of 15 km and a vertical drop of 1,631 m
- Peak Walk: a spectacular suspension bridge connecting two peaks on Glacier 3000.
- Top of Europe ICE MAGIC: a fascinating winter landscape of five interconnected ice surfaces
- Adelboden-Lenk: Switzerland's third largest skiing area
- AUDI FIS Ski World Cup Adelboden (January)
- International Lauberhorn ski races (January)
- Belle Epoque Week (January)
- Crédit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad (July/August)
- Lake Thun Festival (July/August)
- AlpKultur Festival in Lenk (October)