Church San Güerg

Lavin

The choir walls of this church, built in around 1480, are covered by a cycle of wall paintings – now fully restored.

縮放地圖

分享内容

感謝你的評分
Lavin church was built in around 1480. A little while later, the entirety of the walls, vaults and curved end wall of the choir section were painted by a northern Italian master. A cycle of paintings resulted that now ranks among Graubünden’s most valuable works of art.

以不同角度作你的選擇