Art/Architecture: Des Trois Couronnes

Martigny

縮放地圖

分享内容

  • 電子郵件
  • Print
感謝你的評分
This building dates back to 1609. "Vidomnes" (administrative representatives of the bishop of Sion) used to live here. A stone plaque above the ancient door is engraved with the coat of arms of the bishop François-Joseph Supersaxo. the building was restored in 1964 and is now a restaurant.

以不同角度作你的選擇