This building dates back to 1609. "Vidomnes" (administrative representatives of the bishop of Sion) used to live here. A stone plaque above the ancient door is engraved with the coat of arms of the bishop François-Joseph Supersaxo. the building was restored in 1964 and is now a restaurant.
This restaurant is set in a sumptuous 18th century residence and serves creative cuisine, seasonal specialties and fish dishes. The elegant restaurant is on the ground floor, while there are majestic rooms for large groups on the first floor. There is also a terrace and a French-style garden.
Parisian brasserie with authentic late 19th century décor (beautiful original ceramic wall tiles) that has been classified as a historic building. This popular restaurant has an extremely tempting menu.