This former Hohenzollern prince's residence with its exquisite park setting, swimming pools and tennis courts occupies an imposing position above Lugano.
Mediterranean and Ticino specialities are served in the top-class restaurant and the hotel has its own Merlot vineyard. The entire complex with its renovated suites exudes an air of luxury and exclusivity, and our highly qualified and switched-on hotel team will attend to your every need.
Inspiring Meeting Hotels
Mediterranean charm and first-class 5-star luxury just outside Lugano: a former country house of Prince Leopold with magnificent views. 6 well-lit halls for up to 90 participants (seminar seating). Custom events such as speedboat trips, balloon flights, fitness coaching, cookery courses etc. Park and sun terraces for open-air meetings. Outstanding cuisine, 16 Gault Millau points.
- Panoramic helicopter flight or ballon trip
- Trip to the longest railroad tunnel in the world (Alptransit)
- Visit of the Silk museum in Como
- Visit of the Brissago cigar factory
- Excursion to discover the Ticinese valleys
- Courses in preparing decorations