Advantages at a glance
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Half Fare Card and the Swiss Family Card are also available in a Print@Home version.
- Journey to and from a Schweizer Grenzbahnhöfe or airport to your vacation destination Show map of validity
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years travel free of charge. No Swiss Family Card needed
Swiss Transfer Ticket
|2. 車厢等級||1. 車厢等級|
|1 月||141 CHF||226 CHF|
With the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.
The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is an additional card and costs CHF 60.-.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi may only be issued in combination with a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi entitles the owner to the purchase of an unlimited number of tickets at the Swiss Half Fare Card terms, between the first and last day of the associated valid Swiss Travel Pass Flex/Swiss Transfer Ticket (max. 1 month) only.
- The transfer to and from your destination must be via the most direct route
- This ticket cannot be purchased in Switzerland. It is available from all foreign Swiss Travel System points-of-sale or from our Ticket Shop
- The purchase of a Print@Home Swiss Transfer Ticket through sbb.ch is subject to the SBB General Terms & Conditions of Business.
- Listed prices in EUR, USD, GBP are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD, GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket