Why not spend the night in an old 8,000 litre wine barrel? The SLEEP BARREL allows guests to enjoy time to themselves, with a view from the large window down into the Bündner Rheintal and up into the starry sky – just for two.
Dinner (if booked) is served in a second barrel, which also contains the toilet facilities. All guests are welcomed with a Graubünden Röteli aperitif and a bottle of local white wine to enjoy during their stay. All the produce in the food basket comes from the region. There is also a small gift for the journey home. If they book the family package, families can also enjoy admission to the Heidi Village and a bottle of Rimuss.
SLEEP BARREL facilities
- Practical dining table, incl. fridge and fondue plate (if booked)
- A cosy double bed with every comfort
- The little bathroom has a washbasin and toilet.
- When the weather is fine, guests can also enjoy their meals outside on the garden bench with a table.
- Electricity, light and heating for colder nights are included
You can easily reach the SLEEP BARREL by car. The route is clearly marked from Maienfeld with special hotel signs. There is free dedicated parking on site.