St. Leonhards Park in the Cultural Triangle is an urban space with a French flair. It is a meeting place for people to play boccia under the lime trees, to talk, and to be.
This 3,511 m² square tract of land between the school buildings and St. Leonhard Street was designed in 1880 in an English style as part of the Davidbleiche district plan. The large park has a continuous gravel surface with versatile uses and has a pond in the centre. The park is a popular meeting place for young and old.