Unconventional seminar in the ideas workshop
Analogue. Versatile. Inspiring.
Modern, vibrant, with a hint of nostalgia. The ideas workshop is an inspirational space conducive to lateral thinking, experimentation and unconventional approaches. With an unlimited fun factor, great things can come to fruition.
Anything BUT ordinary.
Here, plans are formed, creative processes melded, strategies hewn and newly defined targets assembled. Together with the ideas workshop, magical spaces within the monastery walls provide true inspiration.
Outside the box
Treat yourself and your team to something extravagant. New ideas and concepts sometimes need a new setting – or space outside that setting – to develop. Be brave and give your strategy conference, creative brainstorming session, management meeting, team building event or management workshop that extra something.
ALL this awaits in the ideas workshop
- 40m2 ideas workshop space – EXTRAordinary
- Green outdoor space
- Choice of flexible seating
- Changeable area for working, meetings, brainstorming and sitting with movable tables and surfaces
- Creativity zone with paints, pens, paintbrushes and paper
- Various surfaces to write on – flexible and mobile
- Workbench and tools
- Tools and craft supplies available to use
- Inspirational and fun library
- Creativity techniques for direct application
- Nostalgic games, sports equipment and implements
- Lego creative play, accessories for role play and more
- Fully equipped kitchen for coffee and variety of delicious snacks
- Polaroid camera with film to capture the best moments
Your experience investment
Ideas workshop half day CHF 400
Ideas workshop full day CHF 500
Cost per creative head
Half-day rate CHF 45
Half-day rate with lunch CHF 79
Day rate half-board CHF 100
Day rate full-board CHF 144
The former Carthusian monastery of Ittingen Charterhouse lies embedded in the idyllic Thurgau countryside surrounded by magnificent gardens in Warth near Frauenfeld. Within the monastery’s authentically preserved walls you will find the Thurgau Art Museum, the Ittingen Museum, a hotel with 68 rooms, Restaurant Mühle and its adjacent garden, a number of seminar rooms and banqueting halls, a farm estate with its own garden, viticulture, dairy and butcher. It uniquely combines monastic values such as culture, spirituality, education, care, hospitality and self-sufficiency.
09.12.2019 - 20.12.2019
from CHF 135
1 night, Single room
Instead Of CHF 175
You save CHF 40.-
Valid: 09.12.2019 - 20.12.2019
- 09 December 2019
- 10 December 2019
- 11 December 2019
- 12 December 2019
- 13 December 2019
- 14 December 2019
- 15 December 2019
- 16 December 2019
- 17 December 2019
- 18 December 2019
- 19 December 2019
- 20 December 2019