Coffee Roastery La Semeuse
La Semeuse welcomes groups of visitors wishing to discover the fascinating world of coffee and its many secrets.
La Semeuse has been roasting coffee since 1900 in La Chaux-de-Fonds at an altitude of 1000 m, which is a considerable advantage to preserve flavour and aroma. Guided tours of the roasting process are organized giving an insight into the fascinating world of coffees and the opportunity to discover its many secrets.
- Minimum 8 and maximum 20 people per group
- Open hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 - 11:30 and 14:00 - 16:30
- Reservations required for all visits
- Duration of visit: 2 hours
- Film presentation of La Semeuse and of coffee in general
- Languages offered: French, German, and English
- Arabica/Robusta degustation
- Price: 8.- per person (free for children aged 12 and under) | School groups : free (excludes degustation)
2 to 4 hours (half day)
Group & pricing information
German, English, French
8 - 20