The two world-class 18-hole golf courses in Losone and Ascona are only five kilometres apart and are among the most beautiful courses in Switzerland.
Thanks to the personal golf card, golfers can indulge in their hobby during their stay in both Ascona as well as Losone. And not only in the summer – the mild climate of Lago Maggiore makes enjoying a round of golf possible at any time of the year.
The 18-hole championship course at Golf Gerre Losone is a jewel that boats perfect greens and served as the venue for the third-largest event of the Ladies’ European Tour from 2006 to 2012. The golf course in Ascona is known as one of the most beautiful in Switzerland. It is located in the midst of an old stock of trees and set in a natural landscape of rare beauty.
- Five green fees pass for CHF 590, valid for ten days
- Three green fees pass for CHF 360, valid for seven days
Terms and conditions
- Players commit to playing at least one round on each of the two courses
- Each person may only buy this golf card no more than three times per year
- The golf card is non-transferable
- The personal golf card may be purchased at Golf Gerre in Losone or at Golf Patriziale Ascona.
4 to 8 hours (full day)
Families, Individual, Couples
|Action / Fun factor||