Vendemmia: wine harvest at the Castello del Sole
The five-star Castello del Sole is surrounded by 150 hectares of its very own Garden of Eden – Terreni alla Maggia – and produces its top-quality products itself.
Depending on the season, guests at the luxury hotel can enjoy fruit, risotto, various types of pasta grains, potatoes, asparagus, herbs and wine from the hotel’s own farm. This makes a stay during the grape harvest a truly special experience.
- 3, 4 or 7 nights including breakfast buffet at the “Tre Stagioni” restaurant – or served in your room
- Upgrade to the next-higher room category
- Explanatory talk about winegrowing, the Vendemmia and pruning by the director of Terreni alla Maggia
- Vendemmia (grape harvest)
- Picnic lunch in the vineyards
- Apron for the Vendemmia
- 6-course gourmet dinner at the “Locanda Barbarossa” with corresponding wines from the establishment’s own vineyard
- Voucher worth CHF 150 (per room) for products from Terreni alla Maggia for redemption at the Castello del Sole boutique