Discover the delights of Upper Valais by road bike
Turn your cycling dreams into reality with this seven-day tour through Upper Valais. The route takes in impressive dams, challenging mountain passes and idyllic Valais villages, all set against the stunning backdrop of the highest peaks in the Swiss Alps.
Cycle through Upper Valais by road bike and discover the region’s hidden treasures. Following a smooth tarmac route, the tour winds its way through ancient mountain passes against a unique backdrop of breathtaking scenery Starting from Leuk, you will pass through the Pfyn-Finges Nature Park and the panoramic Moosalp. The tour continues into the Goms region, up past sparkling mountain reservoirs and across Alpine landscapes of craggy rocks and ice. The route over the Alpine passes is regarded as one of the most scenic road bike tours in the whole of Switzerland. So what are you waiting for? Get pedalling!
- Day 1: Arrival in Leuk and round trip through Turtmanntal Valley
- Day 2: Leuk – Moosalp – Brig
- Day 3: Round trip around Gibidum Reservoir
- Day 4: Brig – Grimsel Pass – Oberwald
- Day 5: Round trip over Alpine passes
- Day 6: Oberwald – Binn Valley – Leuk
This package includes the following services:
- Six nights in mid-range hotels incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transport
- Expertly devised route guidance
- Comprehensive tour documentation with GPS data
- Service hotline
For further information and full details of the itinerary, please click here .
11.10.2019 - 13.10.2019
from CHF 799
6 nights, Price per person in double room
Valid: 11.10.2019 - 13.10.2019
- 11 October 2019
- 12 October 2019
- 13 October 2019