Swiss Travel Pass
Exploring Switzerland has never been easier! For foreign guests, the all-in-one ticket Swiss Travel Pass is the key to Switzerland’s public transport network.
This single ticket enables visitors to explore Switzerland from end to end by train, bus and boat on 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days. With the Swiss Travel Pass Youth, young people up to their 26th birthday travelling through Switzerland benefit from a 15% discount off the regular Swiss Travel Pass ticket fare.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat. View area of validity
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply).
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Schilthorn, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions.
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland.
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid Swiss Travel System ticket travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available as print@home version.
- A seat reservation and/or supplement is required to travel on some trains/buses/boats such as Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Gotthard Panorama Express and Palm Express.
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons with residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- The indicated fares in EUR, USD and GBP are recommended retail prices. In Switzerland, fares apply in Swiss Francs as detailed in the chart (in case of cash payment in EUR, USD or GBP: current exchange rates apply)
Price – Adult
Consecutive travel days
|2nd class||1st class|
|3 days||CHF 232||CHF 369|
|4 days||CHF 281||CHF 447|
|8 days||CHF 418||CHF 663|
|15 days||CHF 513||CHF 810|
Price – Youth
Valid for young travellers up to their 26th birthday (15% discount)
|2nd class||1st class|
|3 days||CHF 198||CHF 315|
|4 days||CHF 240||CHF 381|
|8 days||CHF 357||CHF 566|
|15 days||CHF 439||CHF 692|
Swiss Family Card
With the Swiss Family Card, children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday travel free of charge.
On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.