The high valley of Einsiedeln located in the heart of Central Switzerland is characterised by moors and Lake Sihl, the biggest reservoir in Switzerland in terms of area. The winter sports region of Hoch Ybrig is just a few kilometres away.
Experience Switzerland’s most modern ski jumps and training place of the 4-time Olympic gold medallist Simon Ammann firsthand. ∙
- Airboarding: a breathtaking unique fun program – pure adrenalin!
- House running: run down a 30 m high tower – pure fun!
- Ski jump challenge: team fun – team building and team fun!
- Ski jumping, guided tours and other programs
- Mixed jump experience for large groups
Da 2 a 4 ore
Informazioni su gruppi e prezzi
|Dimensione dei gruppi||
8 - 250