World Heritage Days
During the second weekend of June, five World Heritage Sites will open their doors and invite you to discover their secrets, their uniqueness and their extraordinary value.
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (12. & 13.06.2021)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (12. & 13.06.2021)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (12. & 13.06.2021)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (12. & 13.06.2021)
- Abbey of St. Gall (13.06.2021)
For the first time, the World Heritage Days will also take place online: take part in digital behind-the-scenes experiences of our heritage from the comfort of your own home.
All events take place in consideration of the current Covid19 situation and are continuously adapted to the federal regulations. Great importance is attached to protection concepts and hygiene measures.
- 12 June 2021
- 13 June 2021