Note for screen reader users
The following content is heavily based on moving video content and mouse interactions. He is therefore not very accessible to screen readers. Short videos are displayed, sorted by month.Jump directly to the content overview
مرحبا بكم في سويسرا
دع نفسك تشعر بالإلهام!
Video and animations
- فرونالبستو- بواسطة طائرات عبر بحيرة لوسيرن
- إنغادين سان موريتز
- سانت غالن
- كران - مونتانا
- أندرمات - جوتهارد
- Rigi Kulm
- Giessbach Falls The Giessbach brook tumbles in 14 stages, over a length of 500 meters and out of the high valleys of the Faulhorn area down to Lake Brienz. Learn more
- Waterfalls You can feel the sheer force of the water as it thunders down into the depths. Learn more
- Swiss Historic Hotels Unique accommodation options from an unpretentious historic guesthouse to the luxurious grand hotel. Learn more
- Neuhausen am Rheinfall
- Oeschinensee – gondola rail One of the most attractive and imposing mountain lakes, namely Oeschinensee, is reached by gondola rail from Kandersteg. Learn more
- Kandersteg Kandersteg is located at 1,200 meters in the Bernese Oberland and offers a fantastic view of the Blümlisalp Massif. Learn more
- Rivers and lakes Discover the most beautiful lakes, rivers, streams, waterfalls and gorges in our country. Learn more
- Chäserrugg – and the Churfirsten From Chäserrugg, the mightiest of the seven peaks of the Churfirsten mountain range, you can enjoy unsurpassed views into six countries. Learn more
- Wildhaus Nestled between the mighty Säntis massif and the seven Churfirsten peaks, the resorts of Alt St. Johann, Unterwasser and Wildhaus are among the highest-lying municipalities in Toggenburg. Learn more
جزر (بريساكو) في (لاغو ماجوري)
- Brissago The lowest and oldest part of the village is clustered around the beautiful Renaissance church of St. Peter and Paul, surrounded by centuries-old cypresses. Learn more
- Rolling cigars in Brissago Cigars have been produced here on the lake shore since 1847.
- Brissago - Ronco - Ascona Strong fragrance of mimosas, well-tended Palm Gardens and simply unsurpassable views of the deep-blue Lago (Lake) Maggiore.
حديقة المعالم الطبيعية فيما بين كريير وبيي دينو
- La Gruyère The Gruyère region, with its rolling green landscape and the peaks of the Fribourg Pre-Alps, is home to the world-famous Gruyère cheese. Learn more
- HR Giger Museum As tourists savor a fondue outside on the square, the surreal works of H.R. Giger come alive inside the Château St. Germain castle. Learn more
- Fribourg Region The Pays de Fribourg is somewhat a world turned upside down: cold, limestone summits are found in the south and mild, even Mediterranean-like lakesides in the north. Learn more
- Hiking and Äscher cliff restaurant Nowhere else in Switzerland is the change from the hilly landscape of Central Switzerland to the craggy alpine scenery so abrupt or impressive as in the Alpstein area.
- Ebenalp and Wildkirchli Already Neanderthal men were here where today a cableway sweeps visitors up. Learn more
- Bern Cathedral The Bern Münster Cathedral of St. Vincent is the most impressive late-Gothic building in the city. Learn more
- City breaks City breaks are a brief escape from everyday life – and our Swiss Boutique Towns are perfect for the occasion. Learn more
- Bern Not many cities have managed to retain their historic features quite as successfully as Bern, the capital of Switzerland. Learn more
- منطقة آليتش
- Appenzell The village of Appenzell and the Canton of Appenzell Innerrhoden are situated in a singularly beautiful landscape of rolling hills. Learn more
- Appenzeller® Cheese The country’s spiciest cheese has been made by hand in the same way for more than 700 years. Learn more
- Alpine Panorama Route The Alpine Panorama Route crosses the northern Alpine foreland with its many passes and gorges, tradition-rich culture, settlements and mountain farms.
- Monte Generoso
- Albulatal / Bergün
- لافو ومصاطب العنب
- الجورا والبحيرات الثلاث
- Creux du Van – Natural Spectacle Impressive 160 meter high vertical rock faces surround a four kilometer long and over one kilometer wide valley basin. Learn more
- Val de Travers The Val de Tavers is characterised by the watch industry and extends from Lake Neuenburg across the Jura all the way to the French border. Learn more
- LAC Arte e Cultura The building by Ticino architect Ivano Gianola offers visitors art across 2500 square metres Learn more
- Lugano With Mediterranean flair, Lugano offers all the advantages of a world-class city, combined with the cachet of a small town. Learn more
- Art & culture Switzerland is brimming with cultural surprises. Learn more
- S. Carlo Robièi
List Inspiration Calendar
Something happens in a video. A bird's eye view of the beauty of Switzerland.