In a peaceful, high-plateau, location with far-reaching views over Lake Walen and the Churfirsten mountain range. The barrier-free hotel comprises 45 bright, modern rooms and family rooms for as many as six. Panorama restaurant, café lounge and rich breakfast buffets. Playground and free WLAN. An abode known for cultural events, training and integration of people with handicaps. E-bike charging station.
A grand location with fabulous views over Lake Walen, surrounded by biological vegetable growth and herb gardens, with an own in-house bakery. Modern seminar rooms for 10 to 120 people. Plenary chamber with panorama window and Blechstein grand piano. Sportive activities and team-building events such as raft construction, historic hammer forging, team cooking, yoga, fire walking, ice sculpturing, Bluesharp workshop, high-ropes garden and archery. Creative think-tank and workshop beneath open skies just minutes away from mountain rail.
- Make your own cheese at the Nüenalp
- Forge an object in the historic hammer mill in Mühlehorn
- Cooking class with instruction by the kitchen staff
- Introductory yoga course with an experienced instructor
- Further offers by event partners, such as: firewalking, building a raft, ice sculpting, bluesharp workshop, rope park, archery, etc.
- Private car parks
- Public parking
- Internet - free
- Very quiet rooms
- Wi-Fi - free
- WC in Room
- Non smoking rooms
- Panoramic view
- Indoor play area
- Childrens Playground
- Indoor tennis center
- Non smoking hotel
- Pets welcome
- Very quiet location