Lugano’s local mountain: the striking “sugarloaf mountain” of Ticino offers breathtaking 360-degree views.
Visitors can gaze out over the lake, far into the southern horizon and up high to the Alps. Enjoy the view of this natural landmark from every conceivable perspective. The hike begins on the shores of the lake, where some places of art and culture are well worth a visit, such as the LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura and the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli. Once the peak has been reached by cable car, it is time to bask in the captivating views and landscapes.
- Every Wednesday from May to October.
- Reservations required.
- The maximum permitted group size is eight. Maximum 30 people.
- Tours can be organised on request.
- The tour takes place in both Italian and English.
- In poor weather, guides might decide to cancel or break off a tour.
- Level of difficulty/walking: easy – medium.
May - October
Group & pricing information
8 - 30