Transportation: Swiss International Air Lines
Wedding delegation of more than 200 participants travelling individually from different destinations: all attendees will receive a discount of up to 10% on their SWISS flights. In addition, you can book a group travel for up to 40 people online, in the usual way. You can use the Online Manager to manage your bookings later, and change any names whenever you like.
Requirements for a partnership.
- At least 200 attendees expected at the event
- The request should be received by SWISS at least four months ahead of the event, and specifically ahead of the first publication.
- SWISS will be exclusively designated the Official Carrier and must be stated as such, together with the SWISS logo, in all publications including the event website.
- SWISS will be provided with statistics on the number of participants by country after the event.
Benefits offered by SWISS.
All event attendees will receive a discount of up to 10% on their SWISS flights. This applies to:
- Specific booking categories (Discounts must neither be granted on market, promotional, spouse, CH-, IN-, SD-, TO-, ZZ- type nor any other special segment fares. For joint ventures other exclusions may apply. Taxes, international ( = fuel ) surcharges, any other fare supplement nor all ancillary services must not be discounted either)
- SWISS flights to Switzerland (BSL, GVA, LUG, SIR or ZRH)
- Valid on the following LX flights (LX 1 – 3199, LX 3550 – 4079, LX 4400 - 4579, LX 7400 - 7465 and LX 8000 – 8999)
- For a travel period of 14 days before to 14 days after the event
- The discount does not apply to group bookings
- Depending on the expected number of attendees, SWISS may also provide the organisers with flight vouchers (e.g. site inspection, invitation for VIPs of the wedding couple)
Handling a SWISS Official Carrier Agreement.
If SWISS decides to support your event, your request will be passed on for processing to the Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau, SWISS Congress Agency, in Zurich. Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau (SCIB) will perform the following tasks on behalf of SWISS:
- draw up the Official Carrier Agreement (based on SWISS's guidelines)
- draw up the travel information with booking link and event code to communicate to the participants
- organise the agreed flight vouchers for the organisers (according to agreement)
- ensure the coordinated communication of the special rates for attendees
- ensure that SWISS is mentioned in all publications relating to the event and on its website
Official carrier agreement application form