The variety of wild animals in Switzerland reflects the diversity of its landscapes. Watch ibexes, bearded vultures or beavers in their natural habitat, accompanied by professional guides. There are more than 100 one-day packages for you to choose from. You can also learn more about Switzerland's major animal species and how to behave when watching wildlife.
The main mammals in Switzerland at a glance.
The main bird species in Switzerland at a glance.
Wildlife encounters – moments of happiness
Here are a few tips to improve your chances of seeing wildlife:
- Take binoculars with you.
- Sit down at a good vantage-point and be patient.
- Cause as little noise as possible, and move about quietly.
- Before the observation session, learn about the animal's habits, seasonal activities and the colours of its plumage or coat in the relevant season.
- Take advantage of our offers and engage a local wildlife expert to guide you to the best observation points.