Gunpowder Tower The southeastern corner of the former town fortification, the Gunpowder Tower, was built between 1522 and 1532 and was used to store gunpowder. Its external diameter is about 14 m, the inner diameter 8.5 m. Find out more about: + Gunpowder Tower
Capuchin Tower The present name of this highest tower with the strongest walls was taken from the Capuchin monastery that was built in the vicinity in 1595. Find out more about: + Capuchin Tower