Old towns in Zug

2 Results found

2 Results found

Search filtered using the following tags

2 Results found
  • Rathaus Zug

    At the end of the 15th century, the town of Zug came into a certain amount of wealth when the Swiss became victors in the Burgundian Wars and came away with an abundance of spoils. A town hall was constructed from 1505 to 1509 in the late Gothic style.
    Find out more about: + Rathaus Zug
  • Zytturm (Clock Tower)

    This landmark of Zug is 52 metres high and rises above the other town towers. The lower part was constructed as a simple passageway through the town’s oldest circular wall. Hans Felder snr., from Bavaria, the master builder who built St. Oswald's Church, increased the tower height in 1478-1480.
    Find out more about: + Zytturm (Clock Tower)